We have extensive experience in the collection and interpretation of key economic data.? IRIS completes approximately forty major research projects per year.? Major specialities include demographic and economic analysis and community and business sectors surveys.?
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Baseline Study of Demographic and Economic Trends in The Illawarra & South Coast Region. Prepared for Department of Infrastructure Planning & Natural Resources. 2004
- Identification of Headline Planning Issues and Trends in the Illawarra and South Coast Region. Prepared for Department of Infrastructure Planning & Natural Resources. 2003
- Kiama Strategic Futures Study. Prepared for Kiama City Council. 2002
- Wollongong City Futures Strategic Study. Prepared for Wollongong CC.
- Business Capabilities Directory. Prepared for NSW State and Regional Development. 1999
- Education Demand Study on the South Coast of NSW. Prepared for University of Wollongong.
- Wollongong Small Area Population Projections. Prepared for the Wollongong City Council. 1999
- Shellharbour Small Area Population Projections. Prepared for the Shellharbour City Council. 1999
- Profile of the Illawarra Region of NSW. Prepared for Department of State and Regional Development. 1999